By creating blogs and websites, businesses increase their online visibility among people that use internet. It is a well known fact that quality content is vital for any website. Quality content is very crucial for improving a websiteâ€™s rank. WordPress is such software that allows a user to write, edit and update and manage the content online.
WordPress offers many advantages â€“
- 1. WordPress is simple, easy to learn and use. It is very simple software and it does not need any technical knowledge to operate and use it. It provides a user friendly environment to user.
- 2. It is free or open source software means many people are working on it. Themes are also freely available; some amount is paid for using some themes that meet your specifications.
- 3. Adding a blog to your website is very easy in WordPress. Installing WordPress is very easy. WordPress can be installed easily on your server or through WordPress hosting website.
- 4. WordPress offers many tools to change and modify the look and design your website. WordPress provides the facility to customize your website or blog very quickly.
- 5. WordPress is favored by Google as it is SEO friendly and blogs published through WordPress is easy to find in Google and other search engines like Yahoo, Bing etc.
- 6. WordPress is safe. WordPress offers online security to your website and blogs by plug-ins that helps in making a site or blog safer.
- 7. WordPress can install plug-ins easily. Plug-ins help in adding many things like pictures, videos, maps, applications etc. You can utilize all these facilities in WordPress in a very low cost.